We're all spending more time at home these days and rediscovering the simple pleasures. Connecting with family and friends across the world, nurturing our creativity with inspiring projects, and cooking up storms in our home kitchens. The baking world, in particular, has been going nuts! Which is why we're delighted to bring you a delicious Prosecco Scones Recipe from the team at Eqwine Escapes. Baking enthusiasts, this is your moment to shine! This recipe is super simple and a great treat for all upcoming Mother's Day celebrations too.
- 3 cups Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup of chilled Prosecco (also works well with lemonade!)
- Mix ingredients together into a dough.
- Roll out to 2cms thick.
- Cut into rounds using a cookie cutter.
- Place scones close together on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Glaze scones with a drop of milk.
- Cook in the oven (220 degrees) for approx 12 mins or until they slightly brown on top.
- Serve hot with Jam & Chantilly Cream (whipped cream with a little vanilla and icing sugar) and a hot cup of tea.
Spend Here This Year
A big thanks to the crew at @eqwine_escapes for sharing this recipe with us, for those of you who don't already know about this awesome Shoalhaven experience, Eqwine Escapes is a luxury nature, food and wine horseback adventure in Kangaroo Valley. It's one of many nature and creative experiences you can buy a voucher to enjoy when the coast is clear, but did you know lots of Shoalhaven businesses are delivering Australia wide right now? There’s a plethora of offerings from art and homewares to food and wine, skincare and clothing and we'll send it your way with love. #spendherethisyear